We promote a healthy work environment designed to enhance productivity while encouraging work-life balance.
We are deliberate about our people because we believe they are the drivers of our present and future purpose. Hence, the continual investment in their career development and personal well-being.
We are always looking out for the next generation of exceptional talent to join our team of enthusiastic professionals to drive innovative ideas for the future of energy delivery. Our focus is on individuals who are highly intelligent, productive and display utmost commitment towards innovative solutions.
Perks & Benefits
At Prudent Energy, our compensation package is attractive and competitive.
Asides monthly salary, some other benefits enjoyed by our employees include:
- Career Development (Trainings & Coaching)
- Professional subscription for managers and above
- Leave & Out-of-Station allowance
- HMO coverage for employee, spouse and four children with HMO options to choose from
- 2% extra Employer Contribution (ER) to the minimum 10% stipulated by PENCOM for employee pension contribution
- 13th-month salary & annual bonus (subject to business performance*)
- Combined Group Life Insurance (as well as temporary & permanent disability coverage)
- PAYE Relief
- Free Lunch
- Staff Welfare (commemoration and monetary compensation for Birthdays, weddings, childbirth, etc.)
- Official vehicles
- 16 weeks maternity leave & 1 week paternity leave
- Gym and creche facilities
Come work with Us
Recent Grad? Come join us!
We welcome recent graduates with zero experience and motivated to excel to join our Graduate Trainee Programme and build their dream careers.
People of PESL
Our success over the past decade, we owe to our people – a dogged group of individuals with a vast collection of industry knowledge, grit and expertise. This group has been able to build a trustworthy company with a strategic position in the Nigerian energy sector.
Shape the future of your
career with us